WELCOME TO LYNMOORE GUEST HOUSE, BLACKPOOL
Lynn and Mark look forward to seeing you in Blackpool.
Contact Tel. 01253 349888
We have 7 Ensuite bedrooms which is made up of
- One Single Room
- Two Double Rooms,
- Three Small Family Rooms which each consist of one double and one single bed, so is ideal for Families of Three, Two people who want a Twin or Double room
- One Larger Family room which has One double and Two single beds
We offer Bed and Breakfast Accommodation with Free Car Parking either on the street at the Front of House and spaces off street at the back.
Situated in the South Shore Area of Blackpool means we are only a few minutes' walk to some of Blackpool's fantastic attractions including
- Pleasure Beach Funfair incorporating Nickelodeon Land, Arena Ice Skating Rink, Globe & Horseshoe Theatres which play host to some fantastic shows each year such as Wonderfully Artistic Hot ice and the Hilarious Hypnotist Ken Webster
- Sandcastle Waterworld where you can enjoy the Thrills and Spills of some of the fastest Waterslides in the UK or just have a paddle followed by a coffee and cake in one of the many pool side cafes while watching the children have the time of their lives!
- South Pier for more rides such as the Waltzers and the amazing Sky Screamer or enjoy a sit down in the Child Friendly Laughing Donkey Bar.
- Trams which can take you further up the Promenade where you will find Central/North Piers, Sealife Centre, Madame Tussauds Waxworks, Winter Gardens and not forgetting the famous Blackpool Tower which is home to Mooky's Rib Ticklingly funny Circus, Beautiful Ballroom and also the top of Tower experience.
- The World Famous Blackpool illuminations which this year start on Friday 29th August 2014. Six miles and over one Million Light bulbs all lit up to create a most 'illuminating' Spectacle.
MORE ABOUT BLACKPOOL
2014 will be Mark and Lynn's 12th Season running our Small, Friendly Bed and Breakfast here in Moore Street, South Shore which in addition to the above attractions we are also only a 10 Minute walk to Bloomfield Road which is home to Blackpool Football Club and also Waterloo Bowling Green which hosts many top level Crown Green Bowling Competitions.
Details of our Full English Breakfast Menu and other Options
Tariffs for 2014 in ensuite rooms are from as follows-
* Until 28th August 2014 (Excluding Bank Holiday Weekends)
* Ensuite rooms from £18 per person per night
* Illuminations from Friday 29th August - 2nd November 2014 & all Bank Holiday Weekends.
* Ensuite rooms from £20 per person per night
More details on some of Blackpool's fabulous attractions can be found here: