Mark looks forward to seeing you in beautiful Blackpool.
Lynmoore Guest House
31 Moore Street
Contact Tel. 01253 349888
Consisting of 7 Ensuite bedrooms which is made up of
Bed and Breakfast Accommodation with Free Car Parking either on the street at the Front of House and spaces off street at the back.
Situated in the South Shore Area of Blackpool means Lynmoore is only a few minutes' walk to some of Blackpool's fantastic attractions including
Contact Tel. 01253 349888
"On the 6th July 2015 Lynn sadly passed away. Lynn will be greatly missed." Lynmoore Guest House will continue to be open for the remainder of the 2015 on a 'bed only' basis. Sorry no breakfast will be offered. Please do not hesitate to call Mark on 01253 349888 should you have any questions.
In addition to the above attractions we are also only a 10 Minute walk to Bloomfield Road which is home to Blackpool Football Club and also Waterloo Bowling Green which hosts many top level Crown Green Bowling Competitions.
Contact Tel. 01253 349888
The following attractions are all at the South end of Blackpool Promenade and considered to be of walking distance from Lynmoore Guest House Blackpool.
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Units 5&6 Ocean Boulevard, Pleasure Beach, Promenade, Blackpool. Open Daily until 8th November 2015 http://www.blackpoolpleasurebeach.com/
- Blackpool Pleasure Beach, 525 Ocean Boulevard, Seafront, Blackpool. Open Daily until 8th November 2015 http://www.ripleys.com/blackpool/
- Ice Skating Rink at Pleasure Beach Arena. Phone 01253 341707. Public Ice Skating available. Check out ‘Beatnights’ every Friday and Sunday Nights. 7pm – 9pm featuring DJ, Mad dash & Speed Skating. £6 Admission with £2 Skate hire. This is the venue for the summer spectacular ‘HOT ICE’. http://www.pleasurebeacharena.co.uk/
- Adventure Crazy Golf, Opposite Sandcastle Waterworld, Promenade, Blackpool. Outdoor Attraction in the shadow of the Pleasure Beach Funfair. Admission charges apply. http://www.blackpoolpleasurebeach.com/park-guide/activities/adventure-golf/
- Pasaje Del Terror, Next to Blackpool Pleasure Beach. Interactive horror experience. Go to http://www.pasajedelterror.com/ for more info.
- Sandcastle Waterpark, ‘South Beach’, Promenade, Blackpool Seafront. Phone 01253 343602 to check exact opening times. http://www.sandcastle-waterpark.co.uk/
- Karting 2000 Raceway, South Promenade just between Waterworld and South Pier. Opening times are weather permitting so phone them on 01253 408068 to check. http://www.karting2000.com/
- South Pier & Laughing Donkey Family Bar, South Promenade, Stretching out over Blackpool Beach and Irish Sea.
- Leisure, Sports and eating venues near Lynmore Guest House in South Shore, Blackpool
- Waterloo Bowling Green, Waterloo Road, South Shore, Blackpool. Just a 10 minute walk takes you to this famous outdoor bowling green. http://www.waterloobowling.com/hotel.html
- Palatine Swimming Baths. 207 St. Annes Road, South Shore, Blackpool. Only a 15 minute walk means we are near Palatine
- Swimming Pool without having to take the car! http://www.sportblackpool.co.uk/page.aspx?id=51
- Bloomfield Road Football Ground. Home to Blackpool Football Club. 15 Minutes walk to Blackpool FC stadium. We welcome away football fans. (Couples and Families only) http://www.blackpoolfc.co.uk/
- Wetherspoons Pub by the name of 'The Auctioneer' is only 2 minutes walk from Lynmoore Guest House and is situated on Lytham Road.
- Plus also JDWetherspoons have just opened their latest brand now pub on Blackpool Promenade. Just opposite South Pier 'The Velvet Coaster' is a wonderful children friendly place to eat and drink with all the family. http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/home/pubs/the-auctioneer#
- Indian Palace Takeaway opposite the Wetherspoons on Lytham Road https://plus.google.com/100015104533886489420/about?gl=uk&hl=en
These next few attractions are a little further up the promenade and would be considered to be in the 'Central' Promenade area of Blackpool Seafront which is a minimum 20 minutes walk or 5-10 minutes on the Tram/Bus.
Madame Tussauds Waxworks. 89 Promenade, Blackpool. Opposite Central Pier. Open every day from 10am. http://www.madametussauds.com/blackpool/
Dinosaur World, Blackpool. The Golden Mile Centre, Promenade, Blackpool. Open everyday 10am-6pm. Last entry is 5pm. http://dinosaurworldblackpool.com/
SEA LIFE Centre, Blackpool. Promenade Blackpool. Open 7 days a week 10am-4pm. Last entry is 3pm. http://www.visitsealife.com/blackpool/
Pirate Adventure Mini Golf (Indoor). Next to SEA LIFE. 12 Holes of Golfing Fun. Open from 10am every day. http://www.visitsealife.com/blackpool/plan-your-visit/default/pirate-adventure-golf/
Central Pier Showbar presents 'Kings & Queen of rock, pop & roll'. Elvis Presley, Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury star in Blackpool's only biographical musical tribute, Starting 20th June 2015 running through the season until 7th November 2015. Performances start at 7.30pm every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday. For more details ring the venue direct on 01253 622255.
Carrying on up the Blackpool Seafront you now come to the wonderful and iconic Blackpool Tower area of the Promenade which, along with many other attractions both indoor & outdoors would be just a few minutes further walk past Central Promenade.
Blackpool Tower & Circus. So much to do here! The Blackpool Tower Eye with its 3D Cinema, 'Mooky goes to Hollywood' Circus, The stunning Ballroom, Dungeons and Jungle Jim's!
10 Pin Bowling, Entrance at 29-37 Market Street. Ten Pin bowling Alleys, Snooker Hall, Function Room available. Open from 10am every day. Ring 0843 290 8932 for more details. http://www.mfabowl.com/blackpool/
Laser Quest Blackpool, 66-74 The Promenade. Avoid the Laser Fire in a 4000 square foot Battle zone! http://www.lqblackpool.co.uk Telephone 01253 620056
The Comedy Carpet, Opposite Blackpool Tower sandwiched between the Beach and the Tramway. Phrase after Catchphrase from all of your favourite Comedians from Decades gone by. http://www.comedycarpet.co.uk/about/
The Sands Venue, Palatine Buildings, Promenade. Home of 'The Legends' Live as well as other Live shows & superb dining. Ring 01253 625262 http://www.the-sands-blackpool.co.uk/
The Wedding Chapel @ Festival House, Just across the Tramway with Blackpool Tower providing a perfect backdrop for your very special day. Ring Blackpool Council on 01253 477477 for more details http://www.blackpool.gov.uk/Residents/Life-events/Wedding-venues/The-Wedding-Chapel-Blackpool.aspx
Viva...Blackpool, Cabaret Showbar & Function Room for Hire. 3 Church Street, Blackpool. Telephone 01253 297297 http://www.vivablackpool.com
Tower Headland, Opposite Blackpool Tower. Home of the Fantastic Blackpool Illumination Switch on Weekend Concerts, which this year has been renamed 'Blackpool Ifest'. The dates for your diary are Friday 4th, 5th & 6th September 2015. http://www.visitblackpool.com/switchon/
North Pier, Theatre & Merrie England Bar. Family Bars, Sun Lounge, End of the Pier Theatre and Live Shows. http://www.northpierblackpool.co.uk/ Ring 01253 623304
Winter Gardens, Blackpool. Lynmoore Guest House is just a 5-10 minutes taxi/car/tram ride away or 15 minutes by bus. Blackpool Winter Gardens is home to many different entertainment venues all under one roof, including Empress Ballroom and Opera House.
Details have now been finalised for the Winter Gardens 2015 season as follows..